1. How do I place an order on Majorica.com?
The main objective of Majorica.com is to provide our customers with access to the latest from Majorica and facilitate the purchase of our products, which our customers then receive comfortably at home.
To carry out your purchase:
- Choose your preferred section: earrings, rings, necklaces, pendants, bracelets.
- View the products that interest you. On the product page, you can zoom in on details that interest you in the product photo by dragging your mouse over them.
- Once you’ve selected the product you would like to purchase, click the “Buy” button.
- Clicking the “Buy” button will redirect you to the “Shopping Basket” page, where you will be able to view the details of your product and its price. At that point, you will be able to:
- Change the number of pieces you would like to purchase.
- Delete a product from your shopping basket.
- Complete the purchase through the payment process.
- Continue to browse the shop to add more products to your shopping basket.
- Should you have a discount code, enter it in the box identified for that purpose. Once you have entered the code, click the “Apply” button and the discount will be applied.
- If you would like to complete the purchase, click the “Check Out” button.
- If you are a registered user, enter your username and password. Your personal details will appear on the screen. Make sure they are correct.
- If you are a new customer: enter all of the personal data required for the placement and shipment of your order. At this point you can choose between registering on the website by creating a personal account or making a purchase as a guest. Once registration is complete, you will receive registration confirmation by e-mail.
- Depending on your shipping address, you will be presented with one or more shipping options. Choose the one that best suits you. The shopping basket, present on the left side of the screen, will be updated with the price of your choice.
- Select the payment method that is most convenient for you.
- Finalise your order.
- If you choose to pay with a credit card, note that some banks request a final check before authorising payment from your card. In this case, a secure web screen belonging to your bank will appear asking you to enter your security codes. Enter them and click “Process”. Should you not have the codes, please contact your bank.
- Once the purchase has been completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all of the details of your order.
- Should you have any questions during the purchase process, please contact our Customer Service Department.
2. How do I return or exchange a Majorica product?
As a customer, you have the right to return the products purchased through the Online Store, and, therefore, should you not be satisfied, and provided that the nature of the acquired product so permits, you can return the product within a maximum of fourteen (14) calendar days from the delivery of the order to the address you provided.
To return a product please send us an email through the 'Contact Us' page, containing the order number and product/s you wish to return. We will respond by email with an authorization code and further instructions.
The refund of the purchase amount, where appropriate, will be carried out using the same payment method with which the Product was purchased, after deducting the shipping and return costs which shall be borne by the customer.
In any event, for the purpose of exercising the right to return goods, it is imperative that the Products be in perfect condition. The products should be returned in their original packaging together with the invoice. Before returning the Product, the Customer must ensure that the Product is duly protected and sealed so that it does not suffer any damages during shipping.The authorisation code received for the purpose of returning the product must be visible on the outside of the package being returned.
Should the product be defective, Majorica shall take responsibility, whenever possible, for replacing the product at no expense to the Customer. Should, for availability reasons, the replacement of the product not be possible, a full refund of the purchase will be provided.
3.1 When will I receive my order?
All of our orders are delivered by UPS or by group companies. For reasons related to logistics, we cannot deliver outside the country where the order was placed.
- Delivery in 3 working days (up to 7 days max.) from completion of the order.
- orders placed on bank holidays and on weekdays after 12 pm will be processed on the next business day.
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO boxes.
- Excluded territories: Canary Islands, Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney, Sark and Herm), Isle of Man, Corsica, French territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique and Réunion), Ceuta, Melilla, Cyprus, San Marino, Gibraltar, Andorra and Portugal.
3.2 Shipping costs
Free shipping for orders over $100.00
4.1 Which methods of payment can I use to make my purchase?
We accept the following payment methods: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and PayPal.
4.2 Why has my card been rejected?
There are several reasons why your card may be rejected:
- The card may have expired. Check your card’s expiration date.
- You may have reached your card’s limit. Check with your bank that the card has not exceeded the available amount for making purchases.
- Some of the data entered may be incorrect. Verify that you have correctly filled in all required fields.
4.3 Is it safe to use my credit card on this website?
Yes, as data is transmitted in encrypted SSL format. For payment with Visa or MasterCard, only Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode transactions are accepted. After verifying that the card adheres to the Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode system, the system will contact the issuing bank in order for the buyer to authorise the purchase. Once the bank has confirmed authenticity, the card will be charged. Otherwise, the order will be cancelled.